Monday, February 1, 2010

How Much Ambien Does A 200 Pound Man Need Is Anyone Else's Weight Affected By Ambien?

Is anyone else's weight affected by Ambien? - how much ambien does a 200 pound man need

I was now on Ambien about 5 or 6 years. It works quite well, although I have increased my dose from 10 mg to 15 last year. But my last pregnancy, which was almost two years ago, I had Ambien. I had many problems related to weight, not only of Ambien, but for other reasons. I think I have no idea what I ate to search. Now I am 5 months pregnant again and I cried my doctor because I won a little over 7 pounds (I was a little over 200 pounds when I was pregnant and he wants to win more than 10 pounds with this pregnancy). I'm frustrated because even if I'm careful what I eat, even go to the gym at least 3 to 4 days a week and up to 45 minutes of cardio, and I still have a lot of weight. I'm beginning to believe that Ambien, the problem is because I binge at night, and sometimes not even remember what I ate or how much. I know it's a side effect, and I can not control, because I really do not, while in the dCarpet. It makes you eat, or memory loss. He has never really for me until recently that Ambien the main reason why we could continue to be both weight gain. What everybody thinks and nobody has this problem before had with Ambien?

2 comments:

Mopar Muscle Gal said...



If you are involved in binge eating and sleepwalking? not keep junk food in the house



Jen said...

Yes, this is one of the side effects of Valium increased appetite. Eating at night is very bad because, after lunch, they go to bed early, so the metabolism slows down in bed, so that the calories are on your side! The more you are pregnant is your body is Wack! Efforts to reduce to eat the night, and if you eat does not really try something healthy with very few calories and fat.

Post a Comment