Sunday, January 3, 2010

Women Only Health Clubs What's The Difference Between An All Women's Health Club/gym And A Health Club Where Both Men And Women?

What's the difference between an all women's health club/gym and a health club where both men and women? - women only health clubs

My husband says I should work a club of women's health, because the exercise equipment is more suitable for women's bodies. I think not. I think the only difference is that men (not admitted to the club of women to join the curve), while the men and women in regular health clubs, like Gold's Gym, Bally's Fitness Connection. Please someone confirm if there is no difference. I also believe that the opportunity is to join the club just for women, participate in less diversity of equipment and smaller classes for me, in that if I join a regular health club / gym.

1 comment:

Ms T said...

After the club, there is little difference between men and women of the equipment or facilities. For me the real reason for the clubs, all women, not just for men who want to beat the exclusion of women, but there are many women who feel its "imperfect" body and lay just feel more at 'comfortable in an environment where they are not ashamed, adding that the other gender, as they try to improve.

Post a Comment